- Provides symmetrical, circumferential compression
- X-RAY, MRI, and CT Scan Compatible. 100% radiolucent.
- Smaller and more compact than original T-POD
- Only one size required – Custom Fit
- Effective and easy-to-use device to stabilize the pelvic ring in patients that have suspected pelvic fractures and possible internal bleeding.
- Can substantially reduce transfusion requirements, and length of hospital stay, as well as reduce mortality in patients with unstable pelvic fractures.
- Can provide better stabilization of a globally unstable pelvic fracture than an external fixator.
- Significantly less expensive than alternatives, is not invasive, and can easily be applied by military medics and emergency medical technicians in the field.
- Proven effective in minimizing patient discomfort and pain.
Pyng's new T-PODCombat uses new material with key advantages:
- 3-4 mm thickness, versus 7-8 mm of original T-POD, allowing smaller and more efficient packaging.
- 100% polyurethane material is breathable, has moisture wicking capabilities so perspiration wicks through the material and into the air, is latex free, and is long-lasting and durable.
- Material will not fray once cut to specific size.